1.1. Computer Architecture
- How Computers Work?
- CPU Pipeline
- CPU Out-of-order Scheduling
- Precise Interrupt Implementation
- Virtual Memory
- Cache Coherency
1.2. Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- How GPU works?
- Define multicore microprocessor and shared memory multiprocessor (SMP)
- What are SISD, MIMD, SPMD, and Vector?
- What is Graphics GPU Rendering Pipeline?
- What is a shader?
- What is the difference between Unified and non-unified shader architectures?
- How to optimize for GPU / Graphics workload performance?
- What is Tile-Based Rendering Deferred Rendering (TBRD)?
- What is Vertex Processing (Tiler)?
- What is On-Chip Buffer used for?
- What is Per-Tile Rasterization (Renderer)?
1.4. IO Subsystem
1.5. Memory Ordering Model
1.6. Common System Bus